Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Good Use for the Wetsuit

I did it. I am now officially one of the dunkees at the school carnival.

I have never done this dunking booth thing. I'm actually quite excited to see what it is like. But I told them I would be wearing a wetsuit. The thought of wearing anything else in front of all the parents and my young students would be extremely frightening.

And speaking of frightening, I don't want to scare the kiddies either, so plan to get a tan on my face and dig out the waterproof mascara. I think the hair is a total wash since NO ONE has come up with some cute diving thing for hair. Maybe I should borrow a wig too!

I can only hope they fill it with warm water, but I think that is an awful lot to expect. The weather prediction isn't great either, so I am hoping I can get by with the 3mil. I might be layering a shorty over it if necessary. I guess I'll wear the boots and take the gloves, just in case. I wonder, would it be worker's comp if I got frostbite and lost a finger? Ha.

2 comments:

Weena Shell said...

french braid it

Diver Daisy said...

that is a really good idea!!!